Morgram, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.302580, 88.016388.
Morgram is a large town in norther part of West Bengal, India, situated between the towns of Nalhati and Lalgola. It is a traditional Hindu community, with the population close to 34 thousand people. The town is rather agricultural than industrial, with plenty of small farms and fields surrounding the area. It is also a small transportation spot.
Where is Morgram, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Morgram, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Morgram, West Bengal, India
Morgram, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Morgram, West Bengal, India is 24.302580, and the longitude is 88.016388. Morgram, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 18' 9.2880'' N and 88° 0' 58.9968'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 18' 9.2880'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 0' 58.9968'' E|
Coordinates of Morgram, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)