Lijiang, Yunnan, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.865118, 100.229301.
Lijiang (丽江市) is a historic prefectural city in the province of Yunnan, China, located in the northwestern part of the province. It is an old city, the former capital of the province. It is famous for its historic center, the Old Town, which is on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The city is bordered by Sichuan, a province in Southwest China. It has four counties and one district: Gucheng District, Yongsheng County, Yulong Nakhi Autonomous County, Ninglang Yi Autonomous County, and Huaping County. Lijiang Sanyi International Airport and Lijiang railway station serve the area. Points of interest in the city include the Old Town of Lijiang, Laojun Mountain, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Lugu Lake, and so on.
Where is Lijiang, Yunnan, China on Map?
Road map of Lijiang, Yunnan, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lijiang, Yunnan, China
Lijiang, Yunnan, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lijiang, Yunnan, China is 26.865118, and the longitude is 100.229301. Lijiang, Yunnan, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 51' 54.4248'' N and 100° 13' 45.4836'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 51' 54.4248'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 13' 45.4836'' E|
Coordinates of Lijiang, Yunnan, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)