Lijiang, Yunnan, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.865118, 100.229301.
Lijiang is a city in the province of Yunnan, China. The population of the city is about 1.25 million people. It is a historic city, a former capital of the province. It is famous with its historic center, the Old Town, which is in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Map of Lijiang, Yunnan, China
Lijiang, Yunnan, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lijiang, Yunnan, China is 26.865118, and the longitude is 100.229301. Lijiang, Yunnan, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 51' 54.4248'' N and 100° 13' 45.4836'' E.
Lijiang, Yunnan, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 51' 54.4248'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 13' 45.4836'' E|
Coordinates of Lijiang, Yunnan, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)