Lincoln, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.148376, -89.364815.
Lincoln is a large town in the very center of Illinois, right where US Route 55 and US Route 155 cross. With the population close to 15,000 people, the town is a typical rural town of central US, with quite slow life tempo and quite friendly small community residing there. Lincoln is famous with its small Christian University, and a college and high school associated with the university.
Where is Lincoln, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Lincoln, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lincoln, IL, USA
Lincoln, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln, IL, USA is 40.148376, and the longitude is -89.364815. Lincoln, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 8' 54.1536'' N and 89° 21' 53.3340'' W.
Lincoln, IL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 8' 54.1536'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 21' 53.3340'' W|
Coordinates of Lincoln, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)