Lincoln, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.148376, -89.364815.
Lincoln is a city in the very center of Illinois, right where I-55 and Illinois Route 121 cross. Located 34 miles northeast of Springfield and 44 miles south of Peoria, it is the seat of Logan County. It was settled in the 1830s and named for Abraham Lincoln on August 27, 1853. The city is home to a small Christian University, Lincoln Christian University, as well as Lincoln College. There are many attractions in Lincoln such as Postville Courthouse State Historic Site, Lincoln Speedway, Lincoln Heritage Museum, The Mill Museum on Route 66, Scully Park, Kickapoo Creek Park, Lincoln Park District, Madigan State Park, World's Largest Railsplitter Covered Wagon, and Lincoln Elks Golf Club. Logan County Airport is situated to the northeast of the city center.
Where is Lincoln, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Lincoln, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lincoln, IL, USA
Lincoln, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln, IL, USA is 40.148376, and the longitude is -89.364815. Lincoln, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 8' 54.1536'' N and 89° 21' 53.3340'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 8' 54.1536'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 21' 53.3340'' W|
Coordinates of Lincoln, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)