Longueuil, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.536945, -73.510712.
Longueuil is the largest suburb of Montreal in Quebec, Canada, situated on the right bank of the St. Lawrence River. The city was founded in the middle of the 17th century, and 200 years later it became a large town and a port. Today, Longueuil is an industrial, business, transportation, and residential center, with plenty of well provided urban district and tourist attractions like the City Park, Maria-Victoria Park, a small natural zone in the eastern part of the city, a few large old churches (Catholic and Evangelical), a large temple, and a good number of stadiums, golf courses, and other arenas for sports.
Map of Longueuil, QC, Canada
Longueuil, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Longueuil, QC, Canada is 45.536945, and the longitude is -73.510712. Longueuil, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 32' 13.0020'' N and 73° 30' 38.5632'' W.
Longueuil, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 32' 13.0020'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 30' 38.5632'' W|
Coordinates of Longueuil, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)