Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.409538, 16.931992.
One of the largest and most beautiful historic cities in Poland, Poznań is located in western part of the country and has the population slightly exceeding a half million people. The city was established in the 13th century ad served as the capital city of a small local kingdom for a few centuries. Today it is a key industrial and cultural center of the region, with beautiful architecture and plenty of tourist attractions like Poznań Cathedral, the Royal Castle, the new Opera House, Poznań Town Hall, and numerous shopping centers.
Map of Poznań, Poland
Poznań, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Poznań, Poland is 52.409538, and the longitude is 16.931992. Poznań, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 24' 34.3368'' N and 16° 55' 55.1712'' E.
Poznań, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 24' 34.3368'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 55' 55.1712'' E|
Coordinates of Poznań, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)