Magrath, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.423645, -112.868607.
Magrath is a small town located in Cardston County, Alberta, Canada. It was established in 1899 by immigrants from Idaho and Utah, and it was named after Charles Alexander Magrath. The town is situated 20 miles south of Lethbridge and 150 miles south of Calgary. Modern Magrath is a center of farming and irrigation water supply. There are a few attractions and interesting places to see in the town such as Galt Irrigation Canal, Buffalo Bin Elevator, Galt Canal Nature Trail, Magrath Skateboard Park, and Magrath Golf Club. Lethbridge Airport is about 18 miles north of the town.
Where is Magrath, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Magrath, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Magrath, AB, Canada
Magrath, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Magrath, AB, Canada is 49.423645, and the longitude is -112.868607. Magrath, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 25' 25.1220'' N and 112° 52' 6.9852'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 25' 25.1220'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 52' 6.9852'' W|
Coordinates of Magrath, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)