Maipit, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.919558, 88.544647.
The town of Maipit is situated in the southern part of West Bengal state in India. It can be found about 45 miles south of Kolkata, in the coastal area, quite close to the Malta River and the Bidyadhari River. The region was inhabited for very long time and is known for its rice fields. The population of Maipit is close to 2,500 people and those are Hindu and Muslim religion followers. Thus there are a few old temples and mosques in the town. It is possible to reach the town by boat or by car though the roads are really bad. The town is a center of Kultali district.
Where is Maipit, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Maipit, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Maipit, West Bengal, India
Maipit, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maipit, West Bengal, India is 21.919558, and the longitude is 88.544647. Maipit, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 55' 10.4088'' N and 88° 32' 40.7292'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 55' 10.4088'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 32' 40.7292'' E|
Coordinates of Maipit, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.