Malerkotla, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.525005, 75.890121.
Malerkotla is a small city located in central part of Punjab state in northwestern India, about 27 miles south of the city of Ludhiana and about 25 miles north of the city of Snahrur. The city is small and is a home to about 140,000 people. The community is very multi-cultural, with plenty of people of Hindu, Urdu, Punjabi, and Arabic origin. The city is an interesting place to visit and learn more about the diversity of local communities.
Where is Malerkotla, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Malerkotla, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Malerkotla, Punjab, India
Malerkotla, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Malerkotla, Punjab, India is 30.525005, and the longitude is 75.890121. Malerkotla, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 31' 30.0180'' N and 75° 53' 24.4356'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 31' 30.0180'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 53' 24.4356'' E|
Coordinates of Malerkotla, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)