Mandvi, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.833334, 69.355476.
Mandvi is a small coastal town in central Gujarat, India, situated in north eastern part of the state. The settlement was established in the late 16th century, and by the 18th century it turned into quite a large port. Today Mandvi is an important commercial spot, as well as a popular destination for vacationers. There are very good beaches on the outskirts of the town. The population of Mandvi is close to 50,000 people, with a large portion of the residents being Muslim.
Where is Mandvi, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Mandvi, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mandvi, Gujarat, India
Mandvi, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandvi, Gujarat, India is 22.833334, and the longitude is 69.355476. Mandvi, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 50' 0.0024'' N and 69° 21' 19.7136'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 50' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 21' 19.7136'' E|
Coordinates of Mandvi, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)