Manikchak, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.077787, 87.900375.
Located right on the shores of the Ganges river, the city of Manikchak is situated in the north of West Bengal state in eastern India. Its population is exceeding 200,000 people, and it is a small center of industry and manufacturing, with a large cement and clay producing facilities, as well as a few small facilities producing agriculture related goods. According to the statistical findings, the city population is considerably dominated by male residents.
Map of Manikchak, West Bengal, India
Manikchak, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manikchak, West Bengal, India is 25.077787, and the longitude is 87.900375. Manikchak, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 4' 40.0332'' N and 87° 54' 1.3500'' E.
Manikchak, West Bengal, India elevation is 33 meters height, that is equal to 108 feet.
Manikchak, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 4' 40.0332'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 54' 1.3500'' E|
|Elevation (m)||33 m|
|Elevation (f)||108 feet|
Coordinates of Manikchak, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)