Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.760860, -98.813873.
Manitoba is one of the ten provinces of Canada, located in geographically central part of the country. It is one of the largest (with the area close to 250,000 square miles) and the most populated (with the number of people who live in the province exceeding 1.2 million people) provinces of Canada. Manitoba is famous with its unique culture, influenced by both local Metis or Inuit traditions, as well as by the cultures of the immigrants. Rich natural resources, including forests, nature, and soils, are the main economic factor for the state. The province border with Saskatchewan, Nunavut and Ontario, as well as with Hudson Bay to the northwest and the US to the south.
Where is Manitoba, Canada on Map?
Road map of Manitoba, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manitoba, Canada
Manitoba, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manitoba, Canada is 53.760860, and the longitude is -98.813873. Manitoba, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 45' 39.0960'' N and 98° 48' 49.9428'' W.
Manitoba, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 45' 39.0960'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 48' 49.9428'' W|
Coordinates of Manitoba, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)