New Brunswick, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.498390, -66.159668.
New Brunswick is a small area known as a province in southeastern Canada, bordering with the US state of Maine and Canadian Nova Scotia. It occupies less than 1 per cent of the total area of the country, and there are almost 755,000 people living in the province. Before becoming a Canadian province, the area used to be a large British colony. In our times, the economy of the province make such branches as mining, foresting, fishing, farming, services, etc. Local community is multicultural and equally speaking French and English.
Map of New Brunswick, Canada
New Brunswick, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Brunswick, Canada is 46.498390, and the longitude is -66.159668. New Brunswick, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 29' 54.2040'' N and 66° 9' 34.8048'' W.
New Brunswick, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 29' 54.2040'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 9' 34.8048'' W|
Coordinates of New Brunswick, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)