Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.135509, -57.660435.
Newfoundland and Labrador is the northeastern province of Canada, the smallest one, with the population close to 525,000 people. The capital city of the province, St.John's, is situated in the southern part of the province, and it is the 20th most populated cities of Canada. The area used to be heavily populated by immigrants and European colonizers. In our times, over 90 percent of the population living in the southernmost part of the province, the Newfoundland Island.
Map of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada is 53.135509, and the longitude is -57.660435. Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 8' 7.8324'' N and 57° 39' 37.5660'' W.
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 8' 7.8324'' N|
|DMS Long||57° 39' 37.5660'' W|
Coordinates of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)