Nova Scotia, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.000000, -63.000000.
Nova Scotia is a small province situated in the easternmost part of Canada. It is the second smallest province of the country and one of the four provinces facing the Atlantic Ocean. The name of the province means "The New Scotland", and the population of the Nova Scotia is mainly English speaking. The total population of the province is a little below 1 million people, with almost the half of the population living in the capital city of the province, the city of Halifax. The economy of the province heavily relies on commerce, fishing and farming, natural resources, and tourism. There are many people from around the world visiting the province to enjoy its nature, culture and cuisine, wonderful facilities for sports and numerous culture and sports related events.
Map of Nova Scotia, Canada
Nova Scotia, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nova Scotia, Canada is 45.000000, and the longitude is -63.000000. Nova Scotia, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 0' 0.0000'' N and 63° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Nova Scotia, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||63° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Nova Scotia, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)