Nova Scotia, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.000000, -63.000000.
Nova Scotia is a small province situated in the easternmost part of Canada. It is the second smallest province of the country and one of the four provinces facing the Atlantic Ocean. The name of the province means "The New Scotland", and the population of Nova Scotia is mainly English speaking. The economy of the province heavily relies on commerce, farming, natural resources, and tourism. There are many people from around the world visiting the province to enjoy its nature, culture, cuisine, wonderful facilities for sports, numerous cultural and sports-related events.
The capital city Halifax is situated in the southern part of the province. Points of interest in the city include Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, Halifax Common, Samuel Cunard Statue, Point Pleasant Park, Museum of Natural History, Halifax Public Gardens, Scotia Square, Discovery Centre, Art Gallery of Nova Scotia, and Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21. The city is also home to Saint Mary's University, Mount Saint Vincent University, and Dalhousie University.
Where is Nova Scotia, Canada on Map?
Road map of Nova Scotia, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nova Scotia, Canada
Nova Scotia, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nova Scotia, Canada is 45.000000, and the longitude is -63.000000. Nova Scotia, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 0' 0.0000'' N and 63° 0' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||63° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Nova Scotia, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (56.415211, -98.739075)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)
- Quebec Province, Canada (53.000000, -70.000000)