Prince Edward Island, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.250000, -63.000000.
Prince Edward Island is the smallest and the least populous province of Canada, situated in the easternmost part of the country. It covers the area of only about 22 hundred square miles and is a home to about 150 thousand people. The first settlers arrived to the area in the late 17th century and named the island after their Royal person. Today, Charlottetown is the largest city of the province, and the community is dominantly English speaking. The province is a center of transport, communication, and energy producing. Farming is another very important part of the province economy, and it is considered that about 25 per cent of Canadian potato is produced in Prince Edward Island. There are 10 municipalities in the province, thus it has 10 administrative divisions.
Map of Prince Edward Island, Canada
Prince Edward Island, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prince Edward Island, Canada is 46.250000, and the longitude is -63.000000. Prince Edward Island, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 15' 0.0000'' N and 63° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Prince Edward Island, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 15' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||63° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Prince Edward Island, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)