British Columbia, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.726669, -127.647621.
British Columbia is the 5th largest province in Canada, located in the southwestern part of the country. There are over 4.4 million people living in the province, making it the 3rd most populous province in the country. Victoria is the capital city of British Columbia, but Vancouver is the largest city in the province. British Columbia is famous for its wonderful nature, distinct flora and fauna, beautiful snow-tipped mountains, green plains, rich natural resources, developed infrastructure, interesting local culture, and other things. British Columbia is a destination for outdoor sports fans, where one can go in for such sports as skiing, ice sailing, kayaking, trekking, etc.
Map of British Columbia, Canada
British Columbia, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of British Columbia, Canada is 53.726669, and the longitude is -127.647621. British Columbia, Canada is located at Canada country in the Provinces place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 43' 36.0084'' N and 127° 38' 51.4356'' W.
British Columbia, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 43' 36.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||127° 38' 51.4356'' W|
Coordinates of British Columbia, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Provinces in Canada
Also check out these related Provinces.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Province, Canada (53.000000, -60.000000)
- Saskatchewan Province, Canada (55.000000, -106.000000)
- Prince Edward Island, Canada (46.250000, -63.000000)
- Ontario Province, Canada (50.000000, -85.000000)
- Nova Scotia, Canada (45.000000, -63.000000)
- Alberta Province, Canada (55.000000, -115.000000)
- British Columbia, Canada (53.726669, -127.647621)
- Manitoba, Canada (53.760860, -98.813873)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (53.135509, -57.660435)
- New Brunswick, Canada (46.498390, -66.159668)