Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.429586, 75.619354.
Manpur is a small town in the state of Madhya Pradesh, located about 217 miles southwest from Indore city center. It is a part of Berasia district and a settlement near the city of Mhow. It is possible to reach the town by Highway 3, and tourists may come to get to know interesting local culture and traditions.
Where is Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.429586, and the longitude is 75.619354. Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 25' 46.5096'' N and 75° 37' 9.6744'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 25' 46.5096'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 37' 9.6744'' E|
Coordinates of Manpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)