Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.246981, 77.407013.
A small municipality in the district of Morena, Sabalgarh is located in the northernmost part of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. The town has an important historic meaning and was a point of numerous military operations. Even the name of the town is derived from the expression 'the strongest fort'. Tourists can reach the town both by railway and by highway, and those who come to visit Sabalgarh should definitely visit local temples, as well as the town's fort and large historic market.
Map of Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India is 26.246981, and the longitude is 77.407013. Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 14' 49.1316'' N and 77° 24' 25.2468'' E.
Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 208 meters height, that is equal to 682 feet.
Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 14' 49.1316'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 24' 25.2468'' E|
|Elevation (m)||208 m|
|Elevation (f)||682 feet|
Coordinates of Sabalgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)