Mansuka, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.713629, 87.737167.
Mansuka is a small town in the district of Ghatal in West Bengal, with the population of about 2,000 people. Mansuka is a small commercial town famous with its old authentic wine shop. There are a primary and a high schools in the town.
Where is Mansuka, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Mansuka, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mansuka, West Bengal, India
Mansuka, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mansuka, West Bengal, India is 22.713629, and the longitude is 87.737167. Mansuka, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 42' 49.0644'' N and 87° 44' 13.8012'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 42' 49.0644'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 44' 13.8012'' E|
Coordinates of Mansuka, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.