Marietta, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.952602, -84.549934.
Marietta is a small city in the northwest of Atlanta city center, between Kennesaw and Smyrna, in central Cobb County, the state of Georgia. It is the seat and largest city in the county. It has a total area of 23.48 sq mi (60.81 km2). The city is a transportation and manufacturing hub, as well as the place where a small airbase, Dobbins Air Reserve Base, is located. There are a few quite large and very good schools in the city. It is home to Kennesaw State University (Marietta Campus) and Life University. Interstate 75 and U.S. 41 serve the city. Marietta Square was used as a filming location in the 2014 movie "Dumb and Dumber To". Local attractions include Gone With the Wind Museum at Brumby Hall, Six Flags White Water, Marietta Square, Elizabeth Porter Park & Sprayground, Marietta Museum of History, Kasimir Museum, William Root House Museum & Garden, Marietta Cobb Museum of Art, Lewis Park, Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Marietta, and Ghosts of Marietta.
Where is Marietta, GA, USA on Map?
Road map of Marietta, GA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marietta, GA, USA
Marietta, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marietta, GA, USA is 33.952602, and the longitude is -84.549934. Marietta, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 57' 9.3672'' N and 84° 32' 59.7624'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 57' 9.3672'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 32' 59.7624'' W|
Coordinates of Marietta, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Schenectady, NY, USA (42.813297, -73.941177)
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA (43.083313, -73.809898)
- Rye, NY, USA (40.981613, -73.691925)
- Rome, NY, USA (43.227978, -75.484924)
- Rensselaer, NY, USA (42.644516, -73.747253)
- Plattsburgh, NY, USA (44.699764, -73.471428)
- Peekskill, NY, USA (41.292282, -73.930725)
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)