Marshfield, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.091743, -70.705589.
Marshfield is a town in Plymouth County, the state of Massachusetts, USA, situated on the South Shore, 31 miles southeast of Boston and 47 miles northeast of Providence. It was settled in 1632 and incorporated on March 1, 1640. The town is bordered by Pembroke to the west, Massachusetts Bay to the east, Scituate to the north, Norwell to the northwest, and Duxbury to the south. Marshfield is home to many points of interest, such as Mass Audubon's Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary, Rexhame Beach, Stetson Meadows, Green Harbor Golf Club, and so on.
Where is Marshfield, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Marshfield, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Marshfield, MA, USA
Marshfield, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marshfield, MA, USA is 42.091743, and the longitude is -70.705589. Marshfield, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 5' 30.2748'' N and 70° 42' 20.1204'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 5' 30.2748'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 42' 20.1204'' W|
Coordinates of Marshfield, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)