Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.157700, 4.488575.
Pieterskerk (St. Peter's Church) is an old historic church which can be found at Pieterskerkhof 1A, in the central part of Leiden town in Netherlands. The first church was built at the place as early as the 12th century, but later on the building collapsed. Shortly after, another church with a tall bell tower (known as "Coningh der Zee") was constructed, but the tower also collapsed in the 16th century. Today's church has no bell tower, and it is known for its wonderful interior. In a small cemetery nearby, a few important people and activists are buried.
Map of Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands
Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands is 52.157700, and the longitude is 4.488575. Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 9' 27.7200'' N and 4° 29' 18.8700'' E.
Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 9' 27.7200'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 29' 18.8700'' E|
Coordinates of Pieterskerk, Leiden, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)