Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.187248, 0.970780.
Suffolk is the county in the eastern UK, with Ipswich town as the county seat. The total population of the county is close to 730,000 people. The county is famous with its unique dialect and extreme love of the local population for sports, namely football.
Map of Suffolk, UK
Suffolk, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Suffolk, UK is 52.187248, and the longitude is 0.970780. Suffolk, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 11' 14.0928'' N and 0° 58' 14.8080'' E.
Suffolk, UK elevation is 34 meters height, that is equal to 112 feet.
Suffolk, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 11' 14.0928'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 58' 14.8080'' E|
|Elevation (m)||34 m|
|Elevation (f)||112 feet|
Coordinates of Suffolk, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)
- Kingston Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.015690, -1.665945)
- Sefton, Merseyside, UK (53.503475, -3.035066)
- Spinney, Slough, Slough, UK (51.511127, -0.621439)
- Isle of Dogs, London, UK (51.496483, -0.014119)
- Winton, Eccles, UK (53.491554, -2.375021)
- Wembley Park, Wembley, Greater London, UK (51.562023, -0.280151)
- Alvaston, Derby, Derby County, UK (52.897541, -1.423190)
- Marylebone, London, UK (51.518875, -0.149895)
- Edgware, Greater London, UK (51.615788, -0.262034)