Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.240530, 79.567192.
Mathur is a small town in the state of Tamil Nadu, south India. It is an old town and a famous tourist destination since it is a home to an old Aqueduct, considered to be one of the longest ones in Asia. It was built in the middle of the last century and is over 3 km long. There is also a historic temple in the town, but most of the tourists come to see the aqueduct, which also offers great spectacular views to the surrounding area.
Map of Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India
Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India is 13.240530, and the longitude is 79.567192. Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 14' 25.9080'' N and 79° 34' 1.8912'' E.
Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 14' 25.9080'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 34' 1.8912'' E|
Coordinates of Mathur, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)