Matipur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.306000, 86.649574.
Hura is a small town in northwestern West Bengal, located about 38 miles east from the city of Purulia, right near Highway 60A. The town is the headquarters of a small district, with the total number of people living in the district estimated to total 125,000 people. Hura is an old settlement and a traditionally commercial spot, with about 11,000 people living there.
Where is Matipur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Matipur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Matipur, West Bengal, India
Matipur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Matipur, West Bengal, India is 23.306000, and the longitude is 86.649574. Matipur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 18' 21.6000'' N and 86° 38' 58.4664'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 18' 21.6000'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 38' 58.4664'' E|
Coordinates of Matipur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)