Mayapur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.423201, 88.388268.
Mayapur is a large town and a neighborhood of Nadabwip in West Bengal, located right near the Ganges river, about 35 miles east of the city of Krishnanagar. Mayapur is famous as a birthplace of an important religious figure, Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and it is a home to a gorgeous old temple, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's Mandir, which is an extremely popular destination for pilgrims from around the country. Besides, there are plenty of other beautiful temples in the neighborhood, including Gaudiya Vaishnava temples. During traditional Hindu holidays, the town's are becomes very crowded, with thousands of pilgrims coming there to perform numerous religious rituals and customs.
Where is Mayapur, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Mayapur, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mayapur, West Bengal, India
Mayapur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mayapur, West Bengal, India is 23.423201, and the longitude is 88.388268. Mayapur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 25' 23.5236'' N and 88° 23' 17.7648'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 25' 23.5236'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 23' 17.7648'' E|
Coordinates of Mayapur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)