Cap-Chat, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.097710, -66.686783.
Cap-Chat is a small community in Quebec, Canada. It can be found about 10 miles east of Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, and it is a coastal city, with the population close to 28 hundred people. The city has a very interesting name, some people believe that it originates from the French word meaning "cat", and others think that it can be related to the name of a local admiral Aymar de Chaste. In any way, the city is a typical small community of French speaking part of Canada, with a few very good schools and plenty modern facilities for sports. The city is famous as a center of wind energy producing and promoting alternative sources of energy.
Where is Cap-Chat, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Cap-Chat, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cap-Chat, QC, Canada
Cap-Chat, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cap-Chat, QC, Canada is 49.097710, and the longitude is -66.686783. Cap-Chat, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 5' 51.7560'' N and 66° 41' 12.4188'' W.
Cap-Chat, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 5' 51.7560'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 41' 12.4188'' W|
Coordinates of Cap-Chat, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)