Normandin, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.833332, -72.533333.
A small community of Normandin is situated in the central part of Quebec, a province in the eastern part of Canada. It is a small French speaking city with the current population close to 33 hundred people. It is an old community founded during the late times of the French exploration of this part of the continent. The city has got its name after one of the active local explorers Joseph-Laurent Normandin. Overwhelming majority of the local people speak French as their first language, so all the services and social life events are held in this language. There is a large lake, Lake Saint Jean, situated to the south east of the city, and there are a few large national parks can be found in the neighborhood.
Map of Normandin, QC, Canada
Normandin, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Normandin, QC, Canada is 48.833332, and the longitude is -72.533333. Normandin, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 49' 59.9952'' N and 72° 31' 59.9988'' W.
Normandin, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 49' 59.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 31' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Normandin, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)