Mentor, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.659576, -81.372299.
Mentor is a coastal city in Ohio, USA, located on the southern banks of Lake Erie, 25 miles northeast of Cleveland, in Lake County, the northern part of the state. It is considered to be in the first 40 best small cities to live in the country. The city was founded in 1855. One of the famous residents of the city is James A. Garfield, the 20th president of the United States. Points of interest in Mentor are the James A. Garfield National Historic Site, Indian Museum of Lake County, Mentor Lagoons Nature Preserve & Marina, Veterans Memorial Park, Carol H Sweet Nature Center, Wakerobin Boardwalk Trail, Wildwood Cultural Center & Park, Eleanor B Garfield Park, and Headlands Beach State Park.
Where is Mentor, OH, USA on Map?
Road map of Mentor, OH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mentor, OH, USA
Mentor, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mentor, OH, USA is 41.659576, and the longitude is -81.372299. Mentor, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 39' 34.4736'' N and 81° 22' 20.2764'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 39' 34.4736'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 22' 20.2764'' W|
Coordinates of Mentor, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)