Rutland, IA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.759743, -94.292297.
Rutland is a very small city in Humboldt County, Iowa, established in the middle of the 19th century. It is located on the banks of the Des Moines River and 7 miles northwest of Humboldt. It used to be quite an active community since there was a highway, Iowa Highway 367, passing by the area. However, when the highway was destroyed in 1980, the city became quite a distant one, so its population started decreasing slowly, but firmly. It was named after the city in Vermont. Doreen Wilber, who won the gold medal at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, was born in Rutland. Rose Mill Park is one of the points of interest in the city.
Where is Rutland, IA, USA on Map?
Road map of Rutland, IA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rutland, IA, USA
Rutland, IA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rutland, IA, USA is 42.759743, and the longitude is -94.292297. Rutland, IA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 45' 35.0748'' N and 94° 17' 32.2692'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 45' 35.0748'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 17' 32.2692'' W|
Coordinates of Rutland, IA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)