Karad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.286501, 74.181427.
Karad is one of the largest cities of Maharashtra state, India, in the Western part of the country. It is located on the shores of the Krishna River and the Koyna River. The population of the city is about 70,000 people. Karad is a known tourst destination of the country, and its main attractions include Aundh, Sadashivgad, Talbid, Manore, Aagashivgad, and others.
Where is Karad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Karad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karad, Maharashtra, India
Karad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karad, Maharashtra, India is 17.286501, and the longitude is 74.181427. Karad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 17' 11.4036'' N and 74° 10' 53.1372'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 17' 11.4036'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 10' 53.1372'' E|
Coordinates of Karad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)