Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.447170, -0.841141.
Misterton is a very small town in Nottinghamshire, UK. Its population is about 12 hundred people. It is a historic place famous with its All Saints Church and the united football club.
Where is Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK
Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK is 53.447170, and the longitude is -0.841141. Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 26' 49.8120'' N and 0° 50' 28.1076'' W.
Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 26' 49.8120'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 50' 28.1076'' W|
Coordinates of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)