Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.447170, -0.841141.
Misterton is a small village in Nottinghamshire, UK, located in the Bassetlaw district in the East Midlands region of England, 5 miles northwest of Gainsborough, 30 miles east of Sheffield, and 44 miles southeast of Leeds. Points of interest in the village are Haxey Quays and All Saints Parish Church, as well as a few campgrounds and a golf club. The village is also known for its football club and bowls club.
Where is Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK
Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK is 53.447170, and the longitude is -0.841141. Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 26' 49.8120'' N and 0° 50' 28.1076'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 26' 49.8120'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 50' 28.1076'' W|
Coordinates of Misterton, Nottinghamshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)