Mohania, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.166819, 83.617294.
Mohania is a large town in western Bihar, situated somewhere on the halfway between the cities of Aurangabad and Varanasi. It is the seat of the same name district and is a small transportation spot where National Highways 19 and 319 cross. The town can also be reached by railroad and by air. Mohana is a small educational center, with 3 large colleges and a good number of schools opened there. There are a few old temples in the town as well, with such ones as Shree Jageshwar Nath Mandir, Mahawir Swet Mandir, Sati Mandir, Baba Ganinath Mandir, being the most notable. There are about 30 thousand people currently living in Mohana.
Map of Mohania, Bihar, India
Mohania, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mohania, Bihar, India is 25.166819, and the longitude is 83.617294. Mohania, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 10' 0.5484'' N and 83° 37' 2.2584'' E.
Mohania, Bihar, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Mohania, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 10' 0.5484'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 37' 2.2584'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Mohania, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Maganpur, Jharkhand, India (23.565374, 85.781036)
- Banki, Odisha, India (20.377754, 85.530029)
- Goilkera, Jharkhand, India (22.507088, 85.376640)
- Amethi, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.153912, 81.813087)
- Alur, Maharashtra, India (17.695965, 76.426003)
- Mohania, Bihar, India (25.166819, 83.617294)
- Bichhiya, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.451139, 80.709236)
- Nasrala, Punjab, India (31.489271, 75.824310)
- Amritpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.540354, 79.597565)
- Basari, Madhya Pradesh, India (24.823471, 79.717812)