Morinda, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.804373, 76.497116.
A town in eastern Punjab, Morinda has the population close to 22,000 people. The town is located right near a few important roads and is a key center of transportation and good distribution. There are a few interesting monuments and historic sites in the town, but they rarely attract attention of visitors and tourists.
Map of Morinda, Punjab, India
Morinda, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Morinda, Punjab, India is 30.804373, and the longitude is 76.497116. Morinda, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 48' 15.7428'' N and 76° 29' 49.6176'' E.
Morinda, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 48' 15.7428'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 29' 49.6176'' E|
Coordinates of Morinda, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)