Bettiah, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.799999, 84.500000.
Bettiah is a small city located in the north of Bihar state, close to the capital Patna. With the population of about 130,000 people, Bettiah is a typical local city, with quite long history and a prominent role of commerce in it. There are plenty of markets and shopping malls around the city, along with a goon number of temples, palaces and other heritage sites. It is interesting that there are a few churches in the town, including catholic and roman catholic churches.
Map of Bettiah, Bihar, India
Bettiah, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bettiah, Bihar, India is 26.799999, and the longitude is 84.500000. Bettiah, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 47' 59.9964'' N and 84° 30' 0.0000'' E.
Bettiah, Bihar, India elevation is 82 meters height, that is equal to 269 feet.
Bettiah, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 47' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 30' 0.0000'' E|
|Elevation (m)||82 m|
|Elevation (f)||269 feet|
Coordinates of Bettiah, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)