Motihari, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.650000, 84.916664.
A city is Western Bihar, Motihari is one of the most populous cities of the region, with the population exceeding 100,000 people. Due to its geographic location, the city is a key transportation and commercial center with unites Bihar with other states of the country. The city is also an important tourist attraction known as the located of the smallest and the largest Buddhist temples in the country. There are numerous other attractions like Moti Jheel, Phenhara and Dariyapur temples, the Kesariya Stupa monument, and many more.
Map of Motihari, Bihar, India
Motihari, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Motihari, Bihar, India is 26.650000, and the longitude is 84.916664. Motihari, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 38' 60.0000'' N and 84° 54' 59.9904'' E.
Motihari, Bihar, India elevation is 71 meters height, that is equal to 233 feet.
Motihari, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 38' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 54' 59.9904'' E|
|Elevation (m)||71 m|
|Elevation (f)||233 feet|
Coordinates of Motihari, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)