Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.341700, 83.566597.
Myagdi District is one of the central districts of Nepal, situated quite close to the capital city of the country, Kathmandu. The name of the district is derived from the name of a small river that flows there. Myagdi is a part of Gandaki Pradesh and a small administrative territory, with the area estimated to be about 890 square miles. The town of Beni, with the population close to 28 thousand people, is the headquarters of the district. In total, there are about 120,000 people currently living in Myagdi. They mostly live in very small town and villages located in the highlands of the Himalaya Mountains.
Map of Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal is 28.341700, and the longitude is 83.566597. Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 20' 30.1200'' N and 83° 33' 59.7492'' E.
Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 20' 30.1200'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 33' 59.7492'' E|
Coordinates of Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (28.341700, 83.566597)
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)