Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.487421, 81.742134.
Ramghat is a very small village in central Nepal, located at the side of river Bheri. In the settlement, there are only about 20-25 families are living, surviving at the expense of their fields and farms. They have on their tables only what they could harvest from their fields.
Where is Ramghat, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Ramghat, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ramghat, Nepal
Ramghat, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramghat, Nepal is 28.487421, and the longitude is 81.742134. Ramghat, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 29' 14.7156'' N and 81° 44' 31.6824'' E.
Ramghat, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 29' 14.7156'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 44' 31.6824'' E|
Coordinates of Ramghat, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (28.341700, 83.566597)
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)