Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.837200, 80.321312.
Kanchanpur is one of the westernmost districts in Nepal, with the headquarters being in Mahendranagar town. It is a wonderful green area, a part of which is covered by Shukla Phanta Wildlife Preserve. It is a center of Tharu culture and quite an interesting place to visit for true nature lovers. The population of the district is estimated to approach 200,000 people.
Where is Kanchanpur, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Kanchanpur, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kanchanpur, Nepal
Kanchanpur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kanchanpur, Nepal is 28.837200, and the longitude is 80.321312. Kanchanpur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 50' 13.9200'' N and 80° 19' 16.7232'' E.
Kanchanpur, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 50' 13.9200'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 19' 16.7232'' E|
Coordinates of Kanchanpur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (28.341700, 83.566597)
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)