Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.837200, 80.321312.
Kanchanpur is one of the westernmost districts in Nepal, with the headquarters being in Mahendranagar town. It is a wonderful green area, a part of which is covered by Shukla Phanta Wildlife Preserve. It is a center of Tharu culture and quite an interesting place to visit for true nature lovers. The population of the district is estimated to approach 200,000 people.
Map of Kanchanpur, Nepal
Kanchanpur, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kanchanpur, Nepal is 28.837200, and the longitude is 80.321312. Kanchanpur, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 50' 13.9200'' N and 80° 19' 16.7232'' E.
Kanchanpur, Nepal elevation is 206 meters height, that is equal to 676 feet.
Kanchanpur, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 50' 13.9200'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 19' 16.7232'' E|
|Elevation (m)||206 m|
|Elevation (f)||676 feet|
Coordinates of Kanchanpur, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)
- Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal (28.209499, 83.959518)
- Kailali, Nepal (28.831354, 80.898651)
- Syangja, Nepal (28.019682, 83.804871)