Gulmi District, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.566700, 83.320801.
Gulmi District is a small area in central Nepal and one of the administrative parts of Province No 5 of the country. Its population is about 280,000 people and it is located relatively close to the capital city of the country, Kathmandu. Despite being quite small, the district has clearly showing two types of climate, Upper Tropical and Subtropical. In its economy, the district relies on agriculture, in particular - coffee and orange production. There are numerous farms producing other kinds of tropical fruit which are being exported to many countries of the world. Tamghas is the main town of the district and its administrative center.
Map of Gulmi District, Nepal
Gulmi District, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gulmi District, Nepal is 28.566700, and the longitude is 83.320801. Gulmi District, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 34' 0.1200'' N and 83° 19' 14.8836'' E.
Gulmi District, Nepal elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Gulmi District, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 34' 0.1200'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 19' 14.8836'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Gulmi District, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)
- Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal (28.209499, 83.959518)