Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.476395, 84.689751.
Gorkha is one of the northern and the most touristy districts of Nepal, situated in the highlands of the Himalayas. It is primarily known with its interesting culture, amazing green mountains and Manasu Mount considered to be the 8th tallest mountain in the world. The town of Gorkha Bazaar is the seat of the county, and it is a popular tourist spot since it has a few attractions in the downtown area. Those include Manakamana Temple, the old historic Manakamana Fort, Tsum Valley, etc.
Map of Gorkha, Nepal
Gorkha, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gorkha, Nepal is 28.476395, and the longitude is 84.689751. Gorkha, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 28' 35.0220'' N and 84° 41' 23.1036'' E.
Gorkha, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 28' 35.0220'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 41' 23.1036'' E|
Coordinates of Gorkha, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (28.341700, 83.566597)
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)