Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.670000, 85.230003.
Syangja is a small district and a part of Gandaki Pradesh in Nepal situated quite close to the capital city of the country. It is a typical rural area of the region, with a few small towns and villages located there. Syangjia is a home to about one third of a million people, who are mostly live in villages and are engaged in agriculture or related businesses. There are 5 towns in the district (administered as municipalities) and 6 rural district, also self-governed. The climate of the area is typical for high mountains, with cold winters and quite considerable difference in temperature between days and nights. There are a few historic places in the district, mainly temples and monasteries, which can be points of interest to tourists.
Map of Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal is 27.670000, and the longitude is 85.230003. Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 40' 12.0000'' N and 85° 13' 48.0108'' E.
Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 40' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 13' 48.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (28.341700, 83.566597)
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)