Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.209499, 83.959518.
Lake Side is a western part of the city of Pokhara, central Nepal, located on the shores of Phewa Lake. It is one of the most populated areas of the city, with plenty of large houses for one or two families. The total number of residents of the district is about 60,000 people.
Map of Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal
Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal is 28.209499, and the longitude is 83.959518. Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 12' 34.1964'' N and 83° 57' 34.2648'' E.
Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal elevation is 812 meters height, that is equal to 2,664 feet.
Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 12' 34.1964'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 57' 34.2648'' E|
|Elevation (m)||812 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,664 feet|
Coordinates of Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)
- Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal (28.209499, 83.959518)
- Kailali, Nepal (28.831354, 80.898651)
- Syangja, Nepal (28.019682, 83.804871)