Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.990000, 85.199997.
Rasuwa is a small district in central Nepal, one of administrative units of Bagmati area. It is one of the fastest developing district of the whole country, with the population increasing rapidly and totaling 44,000 people for the year 2011. the district has a very interesting geography, and it is estimated that about 17 per cent of the area is covered with snow year round. The highest point of the district is 23,711 ft over sea level.
Map of Rasuwa, Nepal
Rasuwa, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rasuwa, Nepal is 27.990000, and the longitude is 85.199997. Rasuwa, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 59' 24.0000'' N and 85° 11' 59.9892'' E.
Rasuwa, Nepal elevation is 1325 meters height, that is equal to 4,347 feet.
Rasuwa, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 59' 24.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 11' 59.9892'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,325 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,347 feet|
Coordinates of Rasuwa, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)
- Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal (28.209499, 83.959518)
- Kailali, Nepal (28.831354, 80.898651)