Mysore division, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.311827, 76.652985.
Mysore division is the third largest city of the state of Karnataka, central India. It has the population close to 0.9 million, and along with the neighboring cities the population of the area is well over 2 million people. Mysore division is a key cultural and tourism center of the state, with plenty of landmarks like Chamundeshwari Temple, historic Mysore Palace, Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, Wesley Cathedral, St. Philomena's Church, and many many more.
Where is Mysore division, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Mysore division, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mysore division, Karnataka, India
Mysore division, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mysore division, Karnataka, India is 12.311827, and the longitude is 76.652985. Mysore division, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 18' 42.5772'' N and 76° 39' 10.7460'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 18' 42.5772'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 39' 10.7460'' E|
Coordinates of Mysore division, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)