Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.778503, 76.344460.
Nadaun is a small town with the population slightly below 5,000 people, located in central Himachal Pradesh, India, right near Beas River. There are about 900 households in the town. It is a historic settlement with a few glorious pages in its history, including primarily famous Battle of Nadaun in the 17th century. There is a very large silk farm located in the town, where a good portion of the population in employed.
Where is Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India
Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India is 31.778503, and the longitude is 76.344460. Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 46' 42.6108'' N and 76° 20' 40.0560'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 46' 42.6108'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 20' 40.0560'' E|
Coordinates of Nadaun, Himachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.