Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.845148, 95.247345.
Ruksin is a small town in Arunachal Pradesh, northern India, located near the Brahmaputra River. It was founded in 1960 and has the following motto: To lead the darkness into light. The current population of the town is about 42,000 people.
Where is Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India is 27.845148, and the longitude is 95.247345. Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 50' 42.5328'' N and 95° 14' 50.4420'' E.
|DMS Lat||27° 50' 42.5328'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 14' 50.4420'' E|
Coordinates of Ruksin, Arunachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)