Habra, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.848854, 88.663956.
Located about 35 miles northeast of Kolkata city center the town of Habra is a settlement near the Highway 112, with the population close to 13 thousand people. It is a center of a small district, with over 100 smaller villages and towns. It is a Bengali area, with Bengali language spoken and Bengali traditions practiced.
Where is Habra, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Habra, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Habra, West Bengal, India
Habra, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Habra, West Bengal, India is 22.848854, and the longitude is 88.663956. Habra, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 50' 55.8744'' N and 88° 39' 50.2416'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 50' 55.8744'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 39' 50.2416'' E|
Coordinates of Habra, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)