Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.432983, 81.696617.
A small city of Narsapur (or Narsapuram) is located in coastal area of Andhra Pradesh, in the delta of the Godavari River. The population of the city is close to 60,000 people, and it is an important business and commercial spot of the region, with a number of industrial companies like Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India, International Lace Trade Centre, and so on. The River Godavari is considered to be sacred for Hindu population, and for certain holidays plenty of visitors come to the city to perform rituals in the waters of Godavari.
Map of Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.432983, and the longitude is 81.696617. Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 25' 58.7388'' N and 81° 41' 47.8212'' E.
Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 25' 58.7388'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 41' 47.8212'' E|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)