Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.297997, 74.734558.
Nasirabad is a large developing town and a part of Ajmer district situated in the very central part of Rajasthan, India. The town was established as a small industrial and military center, and still there are military facilities situated in the town. Nasirabad is a home to about 65,000 people and most of those are the people involved in commerce. Nasirabad is located about 24 miles south of Ajmer and is a part of the joint urban area of the cities. It is famous for a large modern military hospital built in the district named Paduman Colony, as well as for a large gas plant situated on the outskirts of the town.
Map of Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India is 26.297997, and the longitude is 74.734558. Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 17' 52.7892'' N and 74° 44' 4.4088'' E.
Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 17' 52.7892'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 44' 4.4088'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Nasirabad, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)
- Sagardighi, West Bengal, India (24.292355, 88.086357)
- Siolim, Goa, India (15.620090, 73.777222)
- Rahika, Bihar, India (26.378592, 86.020332)
- Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India (18.038063, 83.194374)
- Bagseen, Rajasthan, India (25.035452, 72.927742)
- Laikera, Odisha, India (21.884956, 84.212807)